Atwater Tour/Pro Tire Coverage - MAYBE

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Atwater Tour/Pro Tire Coverage - MAYBE
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hoosier West has expressed some interest in covering the Tour and Pro at
Atwater, but in order for them to schedule having a truck there they need some
committed orders.

If you are going to be attending the events and want tires (Hoosiers, of
course) delivered to the site, please contact Robert at Hoosier West
559-485-4612 and let him know.  If we don't get at least a few orders, we won't
have any tire mounting facilities on site.

Thanks!

Andy McKee
Tour Co-chair
http://taxes.yahoo.com/