wheels

To: <bobt@tunnellracing.com>, "autocross digest" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: wheels
From: "Greg Reno" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:25:34 -0700
Sorry to hear about that. I work in Topeka, I will definately keep my eyes
open for them. However, I can't visualize those wheels. Do you have any pics
of them? I've only seen about 2-3 new M3's around town. Do they fit other
Bmws as well? I don't live in Topeka because of this kind of thing. This is
a drop in the bucket compared to all the stuff that goes on. My office is
next to that Honda Motorcycle shop you drive by on Topeka Blvd. They've been
having as many as 2-4 brand new (still in the crates) cycles, atvs, mowers,
etc stolen a month! And they can't catch them! I've seen the scene
afterwards, these guys are good! About them passing on valuable easier to
steal items, they pass on the bikes that are assembled and take the ones in
the crates? Wheels vs Forklift?
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 HS