Re: wheels

To: Greg Reno <greno@sunflower.com>, <bobt@tunnellracing.com>,
Subject: Re: wheels
From: William Loring <bloring@TIRERACK.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:51:40 -0500
Sorry to hear about your stolen wheels, Bob.

The link below shows the Mille Miglia MM11-2 wheel, I think this is the one
that Bob is talking about:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=Mille+Miglia&wheel
Model=MM11-2+Sport&wheelFinish=Bright+Satin+Sil+Paint

The other possibility is this one:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=Mille+Miglia&wheel
Model=Evo5+Sport&wheelFinish=Bright+Satin+Sil+Paint

You can see the Fiske FM/5 wheel here:

http://www.fikse.com/images/1.gif

Hope this helps.

Regards,