Sports Car Magazine and car class question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sports Car Magazine and car class question
From: "Bonnett, Wayne A" <WABonnett@upslogistics.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:51:15 -0400
Is anyone else out there having problems receiving the complete magazine?
For the past few months I received the magazine but the cover was not
attached.  This month, I received only the cover with no contents.

Anyone have an idea on what class the Mitsubishi Evolution VII might run in?
I'm getting one in December, or at least that's the plan anyway.

Thanks,
Wayne A. Bonnett
Programmer Analyst
UPS Logistics Group

Personal Quote: I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

The content expressed here may or may not reflect my views but are in no
way the views of United Parcel Service or its subsidiaries.