Re: Sports Car Magazine and car class question

To: "Bonnett, Wayne A" <WABonnett@upslogistics.com>
Subject: Re: Sports Car Magazine and car class question
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:20:12 -0600
If this happens to you  (no insides) then call the SCCA office and they will
arrange for another
issue to be sent to you. They have had some problems in the past with the
printer
but I thought these issues were resolved. The covers have stayed on my issues
for the last 6 months, but last months was loose. I must not have recieved the
issue
Ken is talking about yet because I haven't seen any shrinkwrap.

Scott Troyer
Snake River SCCA