Loser West Tire

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Loser West Tire
From: jeff@winchell.com
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
Well, after three unanswered e-mails and one unanswered voice mail, I was
finally able to
talk to someone at Hoosier Tire West. They are still waffling on whether to
show up to
Atwater NT/Pro, events just 2 weeks away, requiring them to drive just an hour
to the
events.

Meanwhile, Kumho/CUT sends trucks across country, R&S Racing drives all day (or
more) to
divisionals and national tours, and I'll bet there are others that do this out
east.

This Fresno Hoosier operation apparently doesn't care much about selling tires
autocrossers. Not sure what their technical expertise is either. I asked them
where I
could get tires mounted around there and they said any place will do.... I then
told them
they were Fikse wheels these 35 series tires were going on... made no
difference to him...
any tire mounting place will do.