Evolution SEDiv Ft. Myers entry list

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Evolution SEDiv Ft. Myers entry list
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 20:57:54 EDT
We now have an May 4-5 Fort Myers entry list linked to the SEDiv Solo2
website.  The 2002 SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series is hosted by the Evolution
Performance Driving School.  Lunch will be served free to all competitors at
the event site for both days.  There are approximately 85 competitors
registered so far.  The direct website address is:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com/ftmyers.htm

If you have already pre-registered please review your entry info on the list.
 A number of folks did not fully complete the registration form.  Changes and
update info can be emailed to the Registrar, Karl Rickert, at:

alfakarl@hotmail.com

A number of people who told me they plan to attend still have not
pre-registered.  Stop procrastinating and go the the SEDiv Solo2 website for
online registration and event information:

www.sedivsolo2.com

You know you're coming to the event so get off your duff and get registered!

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward