Evolution SEDiv Ft. Myers event notes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution SEDiv Ft. Myers event notes
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:00:47 EDT
Hopefull 3rd times a charm, this has bounced twice from posting on Team.net:
------------------------------------

Just a few notes on the upcoming Evolution Performance Driving School SCCA
SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series event to be held at the Buckingham Airfield
in Fort Myers, FL on May 4 & 5:

We still need an SCCA Event Safety Steward, please email me if you are
interested and qualify for this work position.

We regret to announce that there will not be any overnight camping allowed at
the event site for this event.  Vehicles, trailers, and misc. equipment can
remain at the site overnight, but needs to be moved to the outer perimeter of
the runway at the end of the day in case there is an overnight emergency
landing by a plane/pilot in distress.

The rate for the event hotel, the Admiral Lehigh Golf Resort in Lehigh Acres,
FL, phone (888) 465-3222, is $44/night.  This is a full service hotel; golf,
tennis, swimming pools, restaurant, etc., so bring the entire family on down.
 Please mention GCAC to get this special rate, though they are supposed to
recognize SCCA too.

GCAC members are not required to be SCCA members to attend this event.  GCAC
members will receive SEDiv event trophies if they finish in an eligible class
position.  However, non-SCCA members will not be awarded SEDiv series points.
 This event is also counts for GCAC year-end points for all GCAC members who
attend.  SCCA members will be awarded SEDiv series points for their
particular finishing position regardless of where GCAC members may finish.

There is no penalty for pre-registering and not attending, but there is a fee
for late registration.  For online registration and additional event info
please go to our website and click onto the various links:

www.sedivsolo2.com

We look forward to seeing you all have some Solo2 fun in the sun,

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward