Mirror Khana XXVIII

To: ".Wichita Region" <Wichita-scca@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Mirror Khana XXVIII
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:24:16 -0500
Entry forms are out for Mirror Khana XXVIII -- May 18-19 in Salina, Ks.

This is the no-clocks, two cars at a time Solo II where you are going
head-to-head against another actual car. Like a dragrace with corners, the
only thing you gotta beat is that one other car. This time.

No, it is not wheel-to-wheel. It is a full-loop course, and Car B is halfway
around from where Car A starts. First one back to his own startline wins the
pairing. You gotta lose twice to be put out.

Practice Saturday, competition Sunday. With a minimum of two practice runs
(most get more) you have a minimum of four runs on the 0.85-mile course.

Anyone wanting an entry form, just e-mail me and I'll get it right out.

--Rocky Entriken.