Re: Pro Solo License

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: Re: Pro Solo License
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:57:03 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>

> Actually, Eric, I see it differently. I do believe the "Solo II License"
is
> a waste of money as it gets you nothing you could not get without it.
>
> The Pro Solo license, however, is no different than the competition
license
> I get to race. It is my ticket in, my credential that says I am permitted
> be part of the series, my sanction that says I may compete for the
> championship.

Have to disagree with that.  A Solo I or racing license is issued after you
complete a school and are actually deemed to be competent enough to compete.
Not so with the Pro license. Otherwise, not a real big deal if you plan on
doing several events and the finale.  Whatever Denver's logic behind
requiring the license is, if they actually need the money, it would/could
just be buried in other event charges so you'd pay it either way.

Rick Brown
BP DSR
.