RE: a future autocrosser???

To: "'Bob Pariza'" <bpariza@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: a future autocrosser???
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:23:55 -0500
-----Original Message-----
"They took a fellow who hadn't been driving much and taught me the 'J' turn.
It was a pretty exciting feeling," Bush told reporters after executing the
180-degree turn at 40 miles (64 km) per hour in a new model Camaro.
<snip>
During his visit to the sprawling training facility, Bush fired weapons at
an indoor firing range and watched as bomb-sniffing dog searched suitcases
for explosives.
WOOHOO!!!  Muscle cars and guns.  I _knew_ there were good reasons that I
loved having Dubya as _my_ President!!!  (Although being a Mopar man I'd
rather he'd have done it in a Viper.  ;^)

Betcha this administration doesn't make every soldier on base lock up their
ammunition when he visits like the last one did.  Hmm, wonder why that was?

Eric (Right, and proud of it!) Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger.html