my location ...Grand Forks, ND and Boise Idaho autox

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: my location ...Grand Forks, ND and Boise Idaho autox
From: "Flyin Gnome" <flyin_gnome@team-integra.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:49:10 -0700
Hey,

 Whats up i just figured that I would clear up anything. For all those
inquiring minds. I am currently in Grand Forks North Dakota going to school at
UND but May 8th I will be heading back home to Boise, Idaho for the summer. But
I have 2 years left of schooling so I will be back in the fall. I drive a 2001
Integra LS but plan on upgrading to a type R this summer with some extra money
for other modification for a better autox set up.
  I am just gettin started in this scene and appriciate any information from
people who have been around the track a couple times. Thanks

Eric