Re: my location ...Grand Forks, ND and Boise Idaho autox

To: Flyin Gnome <flyin_gnome@team-integra.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my location ...Grand Forks, ND and Boise Idaho autox
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:07:12 -0700 (PDT)
Well, here is the Snake river (Boise) Schedule:

April 27-28, Arco Idaho
May 4-5, Winnemucca challenge
May 19, Western Idaho Fairgrounds, Boise (pending but
95% sure)
June 16, Western Idaho Fairgrounds, Boise (pending but
80% sure)

Don Miller
Snake River RE
68 Datsun Roaster (wife now calls it "the bitch")

http://games.yahoo.com/