Solo 2 Cars for Sale?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo 2 Cars for Sale?
From: "Ryan Jenkins" <jenkinrp@jmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:38:58 -0400
I'm currently looking for a new car to drive around and autoX - i'm looking
for a competitive car, something thats already prepared to stock-class rules.
Probably a ES, GS or maybe HS ride.  Looking to spend around $10,000, or maybe
more for the right car.  Looking for something thats got most of the stock
class allowable mods and has been dialed in and competed at pro/national
events.

Anyone out there have one for sale, or know of someone that does?  I'd
appreciate it if you could contact me if you do.  I've sold my Saturn and its
time to get another ride.  Thanks!

Ryan