98 VW GTI VR6 For Sale

To: chicagoautox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 98 VW GTI VR6 For Sale
From: Erik Van-der-Mey <autox@webcentrix.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:34:45 -0500
Have put money down on a replacement for my 98 GTI VR6. Would like to
sell to a worthy owner ;-)

Will sell for $12k with current aftermarket parts on it. Will sell
for less if someone wants it with stock parts on it (meaning the
aftermarket goodies will be sold separately).

Please visit this page for details:
http://nolimitsperformance.com/project_yellow/

Will update page with current parts on the car sometime tomorrow
morning, it's late and I had to drive an hour away to get what I was
looking for...
--
Erik Van-der-Mey
erik@webcentrix.net