OH Boy! A new car coming to the U.S.A.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: OH Boy! A new car coming to the U.S.A.
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:50:31 -0400
Hey gang,

So much for all the buzz about the New Mini. That is now passe. Here is the
new to die for car.

I heard on the radio yesterday that the United States is getting a new car
line next year. There is supposed to be a sedan, a station wagon, and a pick
up truck in the mix.   Prices are supposed to run from $5000 to $10,000. The
car line is to be called ZMW.

It is going to be imported by (Who Else?) Malcolm Bricklin.  Yes. He who was
responsible for the Subaru 360, the Bricklin and the more recent Yugo has
cut a deal with the successor company to the Yugo to import several of their
car models.

Wow! I can hardly wait. I wonder if we'll get the exclusive "Rallye Sport"
edition?  Can't you see the extensive "ZMW" badged clothing line that will
no doubt come with these cars?

Hey man..I have a ZMW. Hoo Haa!

Larry