Re: OH Boy! A new car coming to the U.S.A.

To: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: OH Boy! A new car coming to the U.S.A.
From: Paul McGovern <isles@sevendust.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:26:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Larry Steckel wrote:

| I heard on the radio yesterday that the United States is getting a new car
| line next year. There is supposed to be a sedan, a station wagon, and a pick
| up truck in the mix.   Prices are supposed to run from $5000 to $10,000. The
| car line is to be called ZMW.

Have you seen the pictures? One of the concept cars looks like a
four-door Hyundai Accent with a wannabe Jaguar front end. Those bare
steelies and pizza-cutter tires give off an aura of pure luxury. The other
car looks like a Yugo GV with a bad body kit. It won't be long before 17
year olds start buying these things and "modding" them with Type-R
stickers, purple "tints," and exhaust tips from Pep Boys. :D

Here's a link containing the pictures of the new ZMWs, along with some
more comments from the peanut gallery:

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB34&Number=605824&page=1

--
Paul McGovern