Various opinions...

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Various opinions...
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 20:24:41 -0700
 On the item of tire warming in a designated area. I like it.
It would have to be small, away from people on the way to the line
and "monitored".  Maybe a shot clock idea type thing, 5 secs to do
your thing and your outta there. It would also help clean the rocks
off too.

 As for the stock class "refinement" I vote for #2 at this time.
Move up the the faster cars, but it is difficult to class the car
and not the driver.
 Speaking of which, those V6 TVRs should move in with the Miatas
and MR2 Spyders....

 Bill Sanford