RE: [evolution-disc.] New SAC proposals - June FastTrack

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] New SAC proposals - June FastTrack
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:55:07 -0500
One thing I forgot to mention.  Please consider how the introduction of new
cars like the RX8 and 350Z will mix in to these proposals, and also upgrades
to existing cars such as the rumoured Boxster engine upgrades.  Ultimately,
these may end up being the deciding factors on how the whole thing shakes
out.  The SAC/SEB want to be proactive, not just reactive.

Thanks,

--Andy