712 tire noise

To: Auto Cross <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 712 tire noise
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:55:26 -0500
One thing that might just make me notice it more than others.  My 914/6 is
world wide A/C.  So I get to hear more things than those more
confined.  8^)  I don't run a radio/cd/tape player either.

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Tekless Racing
jrogerson@houston.rr.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat