RE: New SAC proposals - June FastTrack

To: "Evolution" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RE: New SAC proposals - June FastTrack
From: "Graeme Weston-Lewis" <gweston@lsil.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:52:30 -0600
What about option #3?  Move the Z06 out of stock.  Why a factory race car like
the Z06 is in a stock class
has always been a mystery to me.  This would leave an interesting mix of
competitive cars in SS.  Solves the problem
with a minimum of fuss.

And one other thing.  Whatever happened to "we never class a car based on 1
event".  The ONLY justification I have heard for the
Boxster S classification in SS is Rob Faulkners performance at Nationals last
year.  Not only was this 1 event, it was only a 1 day
event and I seem to recall it was under some pretty extraordinary circumstances
to boot!
 Graeme Weston-Lewis
 '01 Boxster S (95 ASP)