Tow vehicle for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tow vehicle for sale
From: Paul and Meredith Brown <racers@rt66.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:42:22 -0600
Our new truck finally came in, so the old tow vehicle is for sale - 1992
Dodge 3/4 ton X-cab 4X4 Cummins automagic.  It's gone 196K miles so far
without any major problems (it has never stranded us;  wish I could say
that about the old Ford we had before!).  Shell, bedliner, nice stereo,
brake controller, CB, bucket seats, recent new shocks, cold A/C (compressor
was replaced last year with a NEW one), etc - great tow vehicle.  I am a
bit afraid to replace it since it has been so good, but we have three
vehicles that will be needing to be replaced in the next 3 or 4 years, and
we decided to start with the truck rather than wait and need to buy 3
vehicles at the same time.  We've had no car payments for quite some time,
so even this one is bad enough!  Need to get $8K for it (I'm asking more
locally, but if it goes to a good autocross home I'll let it go for
$8K).  FWIW, the new truck is pretty much just a new version of the old one.

Paul and Meredith Brown

MR2:  "Not the easiest car in the world to work on"