RE: SM2 at Topeka

To: marka@telerama.com
Subject: RE: SM2 at Topeka
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@winchell.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:05:51 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Rick Brown wrote:
>1st, you'll notice that the two BSP cars you mention (I'm lumping
>Tunnell's car into BSP where it got moved to) have an IRS and ABS
>(assuming the ABS wasn't disabled). I personally think that helps a
>fair amount at Topeka.

M3's don't have an IRS. CP cars can have ABS and IRS.

Alas, that's "new" technology and we all know how CP hates that. Just one
example is the
PAC proposal to the SEB to split up the backdate/update of SN95 Mustangs which
PAC
admitted was because of CP's not wanting the IRS found in '99+ Mustangs. Not
that this
will change anything. It's cheaper in fact to start out with '02 body in white
to build a
CP Mustang with IRS than it is to use buy and strip an existing '94 Mustang V6.