Re: SM2 at Topeka

To: AutoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SM2 at Topeka
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@winchell.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
>Btw, these are the same "objective numbers" that you're gathering from
>Pros & Tours, which by your own admission don't seem to be well
>attended by the cream of the crop in CP, right?  Remind me again how that
>doesn't totally blow any of your conclusions away?

I'll remind you to actually pay attention to what I said rather than write
nonsense.

I said I included data from Divisionals, and I included facts (whether you want
to keep
writing crap about them not being objective, any idiot can count entries at
events) that
the CP class entered at nationals AS A WHOLE is among the highest for not
attending
Divisionals, NT's and Pro's.

But keep ignoring all the overwhelming evidence, or write other stupid things.