Junior Kart Fuel

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Junior Kart Fuel
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 05:49:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

We have run into a question here with our Junior
karting program. IKF rules do not allow for gasoline
but run methanol. I thought Methanol gave higher power
out of the same engine. Am I mistaken? The local IKF
representative told me they run methanol because it
has a higher flash point then gas and is therefore
safer. What are other regions running in their Junior
kart programs?

Thanks
Don Miller
#32 E-Mod Datsun roadster
Katharine and Chris Miller (new junior Kart stewards)
#32 and 23 Margay Junior Kart
http://sbc.yahoo.com