RE: AP Nationals Turnout

To: Rick Brown <rbrown7@covad.net>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AP Nationals Turnout
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 06:50:45 -0500
Poor choice of words on my part, Rick.  Sorry.  :-/

By "real AP cars" I meant those cars that are specifically classed.  Right
under the AP category header that says "unlimited FI or Carburetion".  The
Corvette in question competes under the "Other normally aspirated cars as
follows" header, which has more specific restrictions.

--Andy

PS: Which begs the point, does a Miata really belong in a class currently
dominated by V8 cars like Corvette and Tiger?