Beaver Run Oktoberfest Autocross Saturday 10/5

To: "Pittsburgh Autocross List" <pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Beaver Run Oktoberfest Autocross Saturday 10/5
From: "Vern Anderson" <vernon_anderson@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:28:07 -0400
Hello everyone,

I apologize for cross-posting this message, I'm sure many of you will
receive it multiple times.

BeaveRun Motorsports Complex is holding its inaugural Oktoberfest on October
5-6.  The event will include many activities including a PCA track school on
the North Track, a karting enduro, car shows, German food, auto vendors
AND - an AUTOCROSS on Saturday 10/5!  I will be designing the course and
chairing the autocross event.  Several other local autocrossers have also
volunteered to help.  The details are as follows:

There will be two separate events, a morning and an afternoon session.  The
morning session will run from 10-12 and the afternoon session from 1-3.
Registration for the morning session is from 9-10 and registration for the
afternoon session is from 12-1.  All competitors will be required to work
part of their session.

Cost is $20 for each session, competitors can register and run both if they
desire.  The event benefits a local charity, the McGuire House.

All makes of cars are welcome, not just German marques.  Depending on the
turnout, we will adjust the run groups and times accordingly.

There will be several experienced autocrossers at the event, so instruction
will be available for novices.  For more information, please feel free to
contact me at vernon_anderson@yahoo.com or at 412-716-3126.

For more information about the overall BeaveRun Oktoberfest event and for
directions, please contact BeaveRun at 724-535-1000.  Thanks!

Vern Anderson