Re: AP Nationals Turnout

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AP Nationals Turnout
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:56:47 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Andy Hollis wrote:
> And why wouldn't adding weight to it and leaving in DP not also fix that
> problem?  Certainly cheaper for the Miata driver than upgrading to AP specs.

Given what Rocky (I think) said about the roadracing weight for the miata
being higher than the current DP weight, wouldn't adding weight to the
miata also make it easier to "dual purpose"?

Obviously we shouldn't do it unless it makes sense for other reasons, but
it certainly seems like a nice happenstance if its a good idea for other
reasons.

So to echo Andy, why wouldn't adding weight in DP slow the car down?

Mark