z10 radius arms in SP?

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: z10 radius arms in SP?
From: "Brian Davis" <brian.davis@rose-hulman.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:40:10 -0500
I am kinda unsure whether they are covered in the SP rules:

14.8.E. Addition or replacement of suspension stabilizers (linkage
connecting axle or De Dion to the chassis which controls lateral suspension
location) is permitted. Traction bars or torque arms may be added or
replaced. A panhard rod may be added or replaced. Methods of attachment and
attachment points are unrestricted. This does not authorize removal of a
welded-on part of a subframe to accommodate installation.  The longitudinal
member which GM refers to as a "torque arm" on 3rd and 4th generation
Camaros, which controls differential movement, is covered by this section
and may be substituted or modified.

What are Z10 radius arms?

In the most simple view, the Z10 Radius arms connect the lower control arms
to the front subframe. The effect is total elimination of wheel hop by
preventing the lower control arms from deflecting under the load of
acceleration, even on stock worn out bushings.

Just thought I'd make sure as these rules are very domestic RWD-oriented in
their terminology :o)

Brian Davis
94 Milano Red del Sol
21 DSP