Re: Lotus Heaven and pictures thereof

To: kkelly@spss.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lotus Heaven and pictures thereof
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:44:56 -0500
>Mark Andy writes:
>
>>At the town hall meeting the SEB head implied, when talking about DP
>>and the miata, that they were considering moving it to AP due to its
>>similarity to a Lotus.

Only more so.  Higher, wider, longer, heavier.  Other than that, they are
practically
the same.

>I can see the connection, but AP is where good Lotuses go to die.
>
>-Katie

I tried not to pay any attention to classes at the Lotus Owners Gathering (the
real Lotus Heaven).  I'm happy just to have been third overall...

BTW, if anybody wants pictures, I hope to have them posted somewhere soon.
About 70 snaps of all kinds of Lotuses in both repose and action.  After you
see them, you can email me for high-res scans of specific shots.  Stay tuned
for the URL for the samples.

I think AP needs to get all the supercharged cars that SCCA does not want to
classify in Prepared.  That should fatten it up.

Phil Ethier