Movie Preview

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Movie Preview
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:57:52 -0400
Not strictly autocross, but this should interest most of us car nuts.

I learned today that Paramount is remaking The Italian Job. It is to be
released at the beginning of June 2003, staring Mark Wahlberg in the Charlie
Croker part and Charlize Theron as Stella.  The movie supposedly started
shooting in early August.

According to the article I found in Yahoo Movies, the opening segment is to
be filmed in Venice with the rest in Los Angeles.  The basic plot is the
same and this time they are using New Minis, but this film is more action
thriller than crime comedy.

I sort of hate to think of The Fast and the Furious in Minis.

Larry Steckel