Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:56:11 -0500
No, I'm not joking.  I'm also not trying to start a pissing match over the
details of Sprite suspension, it's just not that important to me.....

But, come to Nationals and poke your head under one of the faster
Sprites.....I think you'll find lot's of parts still bolted to the factory
locations.....and IMO Street Prepared mods such as panhard bars and coil
overs do not count (in my mind, of course) as geometry changes....perhaps
that comes from the changes we have to make in CP to make our '79 Fairmont
chassis turn :)...those are geometry changes.

DaveW