Re: Big wing again

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Big wing again
From: Steven Fooshee <sfooshee@clubrx.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:30:32 -0500
Terry Green wrote:

> Thanks for all the input on the big wing, but I just wanted to know is some
> one had and old one lying around..
> If you look on my web site you will see my little autox car. after I made it,
> I had to put wings on it, all real race car have wings. so with out any
> thought I put some on, the front one is an old stop sign.. the rear is a front
> wing from a outlaw dirt car. They don't work well at all,, believe this or
> not, I have only had the car out three times and once was in the rain.. but in
> third gear and at speed the rear end lift and I get wheel spin...

Have you determined it wasn't clutch slip? It sounded like that to me,
and it would be more likely in 3rd gear, also. Of course, all the power
that thing has and how brutally the power hits, I'm not sure you're
going to find a method to get the power down easily! :)

> check out my little car, Fooshe there is a photo on there of you somewhere
>
> www.tgracing.com

HA! Thanks, Terry. I've been told I look better in a full-face! :-D
--
---
'94 FZR-600R: Kills bugs fast!