prepared rules and roadrace

To: autox@autox.team.net, fpspitfire37@msn.com
Subject: prepared rules and roadrace
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:05:02 -0500
Solo 2 is for Solo 2.   If you want to bring your road race car to Solo 2
then you sometimes must pay a penalty, sometimes not.  We weigh without
driver.  I'll care about your cross over needs when road race cares about mine.

That's pretty harsh, but its the way some of us feel.  Road race talks down
to Solo, it's evident in the video that is produced and distributed by the
National Office.  Many of us have a reciprocal "attitude" back at you.

Build your car for the discipline that you want to excel in.  Drive it
where you can for seat time.  There aren't many cars that can be
competitive in multiple disciplines.  DP isn't one that will allow much
fudging, at least from my somewhat casual observance.  CP and FP are a
little looser.  But mostly within the Solo community.

Insert or remove smiley faces as you see fit.  8^)

James Rogerson
FP # 125 - 1983ish RX-7 [Built by SawsAll] -
"Nails are glue!" - Lou Fertle
"The advantage of emotions is that they lead us astray."  - Oscar Wilde

1970 914/6, 1973 914 2.0, 1952 Studebaker P/U, 1971 240Z, 1972 240Z, 67.5
SPL1600R just to name a few. 8^)
Houston Region SCCA Solo Safety Steward
Rennlist # 011205-3123