Toyota Parts at Discount?

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: Toyota Parts at Discount?
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Can someone recommend a source of Toyota parts at a discount. $212 for
a '91 Celica shifter cable is a bit steep! Add $350 for dealership
labor to install it to get the whole picture.

Time to do it myself!

We had all the necessary interior out (which was a lot of stuff!)
except the radio surround on Saturday morning. I could not figure out
what was holding it at the top. Does it have clips, tuck in behind the
upper dash, or what? I didn't want to risk breaking it.

Thanks in advance!

Bob Monday
Indpls