Re: Soliciting Sympathy Notes

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soliciting Sympathy Notes
From: "Curtis Ormiston" <4autox@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:34:55 -0400
 Wow, snow, I forgot about that stuff. I've been here in Fort Lauderdale for
a month now and am still trying to get use to the heat, and I got a hell of
a sun burn last weekend on the boat out at the regata, that was a horable
thing, nakid' girls everywhere, made Sea fair look like a picnic.Havn't been
autocrossing down here yet, looking forward to it when it cools off a bit!
 Snow, I think I might miss that this year.............................NAW!
  Curt Ormiston