Re: Soliciting Sympathy Notes

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soliciting Sympathy Notes
From: "Carl C." <cc@carlc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:40:49 -0400
> Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:34:55 -0400
> From: "Curtis Ormiston" <4autox@mindspring.com>
> Subject: Re: Soliciting Sympathy Notes
>
>  Wow, snow, I forgot about that stuff. I've been here in Fort Lauderdale for
> a month now and am still trying to get use to the heat, and I got a hell of
> a sun burn last weekend on the boat out at the regata, that was a horable
> thing, nakid' girls everywhere, made Sea fair look like a picnic.Havn't been
> autocrossing down here yet, looking forward to it when it cools off a bit!
>  Snow, I think I might miss that this year.............................NAW!
>   Curt Ormiston

Curt,

    So that means you'll be at Metrozoo in Miami this weekend. Saturday is the
autocross and Sunday is the speed trial. And, we will be having events in
Nov/Dec/Jan...

    Like my old signature for email use to say," Why do I live in South Florida,
so I can race all year long!"... For info http://autox.carlc.com/ ....

    Carl