More Autocrossers in the news!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: More Autocrossers in the news!
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:04:12 -0500
Sorry for the cross-posting...

South Bend Region held their final Solo of the 2002 season at The Tire Rack
on October 20th. WNDU TV, (the local NBC Affiliate) happened to stop by the
site and recorded a story that they aired that evening at 5pm, 10pm, and the
following morning.

WNDU kindly gave their permission to put the story on our website. You can
see it here:

http://www.sbrscca.org/

The link is at the top of the page, just below the SBR logo. Look for WNDU.

The piece features some very nice action footage, interviews with Duane
Belisle and Steve Bollinger, is about a minute and a half long, and is saved
in the Quicktime format. You can get Quicktime for free from Apple, a link
is on our web page.

I tried to make the file as small as possible without the quality totally
falling apart, but it's still about 3.6 megabytes. It will take several
minutes to download over a 56k modem connection.

Thanks are due to Lloyd Loring for having the presence of mind to tape the
segment, and to WNDU for giving us permission to place the video on our
website.

Enjoy!!

William Loring
SBR SCCA Webmaster