Re: Shouldn't the Tour schedule be finalized by now?

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shouldn't the Tour schedule be finalized by now?
From: Mike Shields <mshields@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:36:44 -0700
Yeah I guess I should have been more obvious. For those of you playing
along at home, the 2002 - yes 2002, NOT 2003 - schedule still says that
it's tentative. Just thought it was humorous (and close to home
considering I'm the Utah Region webmaster).

Sorry to sound like a snot by being a little too clever.

Mike