Wooden Nickles

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wooden Nickles
From: Thomas L Brewsaugh <dragonflyc@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:50:30 -0500
As Mark stated every one gets 3 nickles at registration. Then at the
drivers meeting we ask for  at least 6  volunteers to work the first 15
min. session. When they are relieved they receive the 3 nickles earned
for working so they now have 6 nickles in hand when they get into
staging. Also if a driver has nickles left when we close the course they
hold onto them and use them at the next months test& tune.

Tom Brewsaugh
V.P./ Chief of Timing
Gulfcoast Autocrossers, Ltd.                 >i<
            Dragonfly