Re: Wooden Nickles

Subject: Re: Wooden Nickles
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:09:04 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Thomas L Brewsaugh wrote:
> As Mark stated every one gets 3 nickles at registration. Then at the
> drivers meeting we ask for  at least 6  volunteers to work the first 15
> min. session. When they are relieved they receive the 3 nickles earned
> for working so they now have 6 nickles in hand when they get into
> staging. Also if a driver has nickles left when we close the course they
> hold onto them and use them at the next months test& tune.

This seems like a really cool idea!

A couple questions though...

How many folks show up to the test 'n tunes?

Do people tend to run three, work, run three, work, or work, work, work,
run nine?

How'd you end up at three for the number of nickles?

I'm wondering because three runs doesn't seem like a lot, unless there's a
bunch (50 or so) of folks there.

I'll definately be stealing the concept for our local test 'n tunes!  :-)

Mark