Re: Seeking Info On Crest Industries Timing System

To: Woody Rogers <woody@tirerack.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seeking Info On Crest Industries Timing System
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:27:51 -0500
Woody,

I have to think that this response from them is a rather poor way
to take care of a customer the size of Tire Rack and more
importantly, the influence of Tire Rack. I hope Crest Industries
rethinks their response. Unfortunately, rain will occur at an
autocross/Solo 2 event.

Lemme see, Tire Rack Sponsors Solo 2 events locally and
nationally, sells tires to Solo 2 folks, and has a great presence
in the automotive internet market space.

And what kind of consumers buy from Tire Rack? The same ones that
*might* buy a timing system.

A little retraining on the customer service side is due for Crest
Industries.

Matt Murray
And I have cc'ed Crest Industries, too.

mattm@optonline net