Tirerack.com

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tirerack.com
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 01:49:20 -0600
This post has little or no AX content, but I know our good friends
monitor the list:

Please make it easy to search for a tire by brand! I'm not a large
customer of yours having only bought six or eight sets of tires from
tirerack in the last few years. But my impression is that each evolution
of your web site makes it harder for one to search for a specific tire
by brand.

Tonight I'm looking for some Michelin Sport Cup's (sp). Can't even find
a way to drill down from products to sizes so I can make an appropriate
choice. I want to know exactly what sizes are available for the product
I want. I don't know the sizes that are available in the tire I'm going
to buy, but I am going to buy a set and it would be really helpful if I
didn't have to start with a bogus entry about tire size.

Certainly those of us that make our tire choices based on size and type
of tire are limited group but I'll bet we buy more tires than your
average consumer. And I bet we buy tires that are sold at a higher
margin.

Feeling better now,