Sniper Home Page Attack

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sniper Home Page Attack
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:23:28 -0500
Hey Guys,

Yesterday, while I was surfing a few favorite web pages something downloaded
into my computer. When I went back to my ISP's Home Page, I found that it
had been replaced by something called www.SearchAccurate.com.

I have erased it from the home page preference and replaced it with my ISP's
address, I  have erased the history and the cookies, and searched through
the program files looking for the files from this thing to erase them, but I
can't find them.

Worse, even when I put my ISP's page back up, one trip to a web site and the
SearchAccurate page is there when I return to Home.

Has anyone else been zinged by these scum? And probably most importantly,
where do I go to root out the files?

Larry Steckel