re: Sniper Home Page Attack

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Sniper Home Page Attack
From: Steve Elzinga <huronmountain@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:23:59 -0800 (PST)
They put an entry in your registry that will change it
back on you, bastards.  Open regedit and search on the
site name and you will be able to find it and change
it to your regular page.  If it is a key that they
added you can just delete it, but make sure it isn't
something IE uses first.  I haven't fallen prey to
that so I'm not exactly sure where they stick it or
I'd be more specific.  Maybe someone else knows the
exact spot.  I'm on digest so someone might have
already let you know.  The people that do this sort of
thing are idiots, avoid their site and tell everyone
else to as well.

Steve Elzinga
#55 CM