Miata Parts For SALE!!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata Parts For SALE!!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:50:50 EST
Heys Guys and Ladies,
     I wanted to let everyone know of a few miata parts I have for sale. I
have been given the ultimatum from higher powers that these parts must go
ASAP!!!!
Autopower 4-point roll bar $150  Currently blue, but can have it repainted
black
Front right hub assembly and upper control arm $50
M1 Power Steering Rack $50 one of the control rods is slightly bent, but rack
still works fine
M2 convertible top from a 99 miata $75 has a half inch cut, but looks
repaiable
95 1.8 L engine thats been taken apart, head is just fine, but missing intake
cam $150 for head, $200 for whole engine
I have a few other misc small parts laying around
I should have a 99 miata in a few weeks that I'll be parting out everything
except for the drive train. Im located in Jackson, MS, but could possibly
deliver some of the larger items.
Email me with any questions,
Thanks,
Trey