Re: SCCA membership renewal]

To: "Scott Troyer - DDR TMR TestEng" <stroyer@micron.com>,
Subject: Re: SCCA membership renewal]
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:01:34 -0500
Ya wanna do it easy?

got a credit card?

Call 800-770-2055 and ask for membership. They can renew you on the spot.

Besides, you should have received a renewal in the mail maybe a month ago.
Might be worth the phone call (SCCA's dime) to check on that.

Yeah, it does seem to be getting spendy ... but then, when I think of how
much I've dumped into the car something that barely cracks 3 figures (and
lasts for a year) pales by comparison! :-)

--Rocky