Mazda Rev It Up Tour Needs Course Workers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Mazda Rev It Up Tour Needs Course Workers
From: <sojim@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:35:39 -0400
We are looking for course workers in the following cities on the listed dates.
It's the kind of work you would do for free with your local autocross club or
region, BUT we're willing to pay for your help.  The pay is pretty good, the
only draw back is that you cannot enter if you are a course worker; you won't
have time.

We are looking for help in:

Atlanta on May 16, 17, 18
Charlotte on May 23, 24, & 25
Miami on May 30, 31 and June 1
Minneapolis on Jun 6, 7, 8
St. Louis on Jun 13, 14, 15
Chicago on Jun 20, 21, 22
Boston on Jul 11, 12, 13
Philadelphia on Jul 18, 19, 20
Washington DC on Jul 25, 26, 27
New York City on Aug 1, 2, 3

If you are interested contact Ian Prout at ianuprout@aol.com or call him at
(w)860 767 2638 or (c)860 961 9944.

Please don't email me regarding jobs, Ian is the contact for all local workers.
 Thanks,

Jim Ourand
Chief Steward
Mazda Rev It Up Tour