T-Rex's legal for Solo2?

To: "Autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: T-Rex's legal for Solo2?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:57:19 -0400
http://www.go-t-rex.com/ is the vehicle in question.

We had a guy show up to our local KC Region event who wanted to run his
T-Rex yesterday.  We didn't/couldn't allow it to run.  He said he had "a
letter from Topeka saying it's legal" but he didn't have it with him.

I don't know.  It sure doesn't meet the AM rules (the only class where I can
reasonably assume it might even begin to fit) by virtue of only having three
wheels and not having a SCCA-legal roll bar structure.

We hated to turn the guy away, but we just couldn't let him run it without
knowing if it's legal.

Thanks in advance.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French;
I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language."
Mark Twain