Re: ax-digest V1 #1144

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #1144
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:47:10 EDT
Yep, we've been trying to work out the details on this one for about a year.
 Hopefully the test will happen in May and be in the September issue.   I say
hopefully because we're trying to design the test so it is economically
feasible and logistically feasible.   After that, we're doing another tire
test....

DG writes:

>yes.

Care to share, my frozen buddy?   What car, what were typical
velocities...spill it.

Per
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com